Duolingo is a platform that includes a language-learning website and app, as well as a digital language proficiency assessment exam. The app and the website are free. Duolingo also offers a premium service for a fee. As of August 2019 the language-learning website and app offer 90 different language courses in 22 languages. The app has over 300 million registered users across the world.
- Professionals (teachers)
- Big audience
- Foreign language
- Sector (ONISEP): various
Video-game; serious games
- Multiple choice
- It transmits an informative and educational message: transmits methodological knowledge
- It provides training: aims to improve cognitive skills and new knowledge
- Competences: linguistic, digital, culture, learning to learn, autonomy and personal initiative,
- Skills: problem solving, critical thinking, personal management, language
MacArthur Grant awarded to Luis von Ahn in 2006 and a National Foundation for Science Grant
Luis Von Ahn
- Single and collective mode
- Curricular and extracurricular
online on PC and tablet / smartphone (IOS, ANDROID)
Recommanderiez-vous ce jeu?
Would you recommend this game?
- - 4
- - 0